Pages

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Computers

I hate computers. I'm good at them, they're useful, don't get me wrong. I do occasionally enjoy the creativity but I do NOT want to do it for a living. It's good, in moderation. I can't do it every day. It's soul-destroying, but well paid...

However, I'm looking into going down the physics/mathematics route and stuff, so I'm looking into teaching myself maths again... I've forgotten how to do damn near everything. I am so out of practice it's unreal, so I've been on the GCSE bitesize website to get my mind back up to GCSE level and then I can move ahead to things like A level, and I'd like to learn calculus at some point too, which would be cool...
I like maths. It's fun, it's interesting, and I like how it makes me think. I like physics, it's mostly just interesting. Chemistry is a bit... meh. Not so interested. Biology kind of bores me... But it's all useful.

I turn 18 on thursday. Did you forget? Send me a birthday text on thursday! I'm having a mad hatter's tea party on saturday with Jen, her mum, my brother n sister. Possibly dan and emma too, but yeah...


Did I post about that? I forgot. On saturday me and Jen were invited out for a drink with Dan (uncle) and Emma. They found out about my transition through my nan and mostly through figuring it out for themselves, so yeah... we talk. They're 100% supportive, they realise it's my choice and I've figured out the risks. They said if there's any way they can help, then just ask. They were generally wonderful about it. Huge weight off my shoulders...


Gotta bounce. Laters.x

No comments:

Post a Comment