It feels like my head is full of shouting voices. The only problem is, it's not my DID, it's not my alters and doesn't feel anything similar. Now the weird thing is that it's not actual voices I don't think? It's just the feeling of there being loud voices. It's almost painful, it's giving me a headache and I can't make out what they're saying. I can't focus, I can't think. It's like every time I have a thought it bounces around in my head and it gets argued with itself. I keep picking out vague angry bits, but it's more of a feeling than actual voices? I want it to stop, this used to happen when I was little, maybe once every few years, only now I know it's happened at least 3 times in the last year. Should probably talk to my therapist about it, but I never felt it was important. I have googled and come across not much. I keep trying to do deep breathing to clear my mind, tried to meditate but I can't think.
Tried listening to music but it's not helping much. The more I try to focus on things, the louder it gets.
Maybe i'm stressed, but I don't think so. Maybe I'm overtired, but this has been coming on all day. I got up at 8 to take the kids to school, and it was coming on then, but I went back to bed until 12 because I was up until 4.30 because I felt Tink's pain in her upper back. It sucks having a link, and being able to transfer energy. This feeling was penetrating into my sleep, into my dreams and the background thoughts and feeling was still there...
Sigh. It'll go away soon, I'll be fine. Just really don't like it when this happens. Wish I knew what it was.
And yes, I am absolutely sane... apart from the obvious stuff, of course.
Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment