Last night I suffered nightmares again and woke up smelling Him in the room, so I just ended up sleeping on the floor.
Today, I went out with some friends, hung around and chilled out in the sun. My friend fell asleep on me and I felt really safe and comfy. It was all going well until some guy I've only met twice found it hilarious to pin me to the ground by my wrists and straddle me. Long story short, I pushed him off me, Laura swore at him as I stopped her hitting him, and I spent half an hour trying to calm down.
I'm starting to think we need to intergrate somebody, but every time we do more and more come along and intergrating an alter is a huge drain on me, it's emotionally hard. With luck though, we'll figure something out.
That's about it for today.
SI: No, but struggled with thoughts
Eaten: Yes, half a baguette and a bowl of pasta
Purged: No, but struggled with thoughts
I'll start posting up this as a recovery thing, because I know alot of you who read my blog are worried about my eating habits... or lack of.
Kait.
Wednesday, 20 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment